- ½ kg of green beans
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the green beans into small pieces.
- The beans are steamed or boiled in plenty of water.
- After the beans are ready, chopped onion is sautéed in oil.
- After diced tomatoes are added, the cover is closed.
- Onions and tomatoes are cooked until tender.
- After boiling down, beans are added and stirred.
- Add the eggs and continue to stir.
- After the eggs are cooked, add salt and pepper.
- Green beans with eggs is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
This post is also available in Türkçe.