- 1 medium cauliflower
- ½ cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, red pepper flakes, parsley
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into the pieces.
- Pieces of the cauliflower are steamed or boiled in plenty of water.
- Tahini, pressed or crushed garlic, water, lemon juice, olive oil and salt are mixed up thoroughly for tahini sauce.
- Tahini sauce is poured on warm cauliflowers which are placed on a plate.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Sauce is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 6
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Sauce,