- 1.5 cups couscous
- 2 medium tomatoes,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups hot water
- salt and pepper
- Put olive oil and the butter in a pan and melt the butter.
- Add grated tomatoes and cook.
- Add couscous and stir approximately 1 minute.
- Add hot water and salt. Cover is closed and it is cooked until boiling down.
- After it is cooked, infuse for 15 minutes by closed cover.
- Tomato couscous is ready for service.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 4