- 1 kg pumpkin
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 4-5 cloves
- 1 cup coarse ground walnuts
- Spread big diced pumpkins in to the large pot.
- Add sugar and cloves.
- Wait approximately 2 or 3 hour for sugar dissolve and arising of the pumpkin’s juice.
- Cook over medium heat until pumpkins become soften and its juice is evaporated.
- After cooled down, decorate with walnut and cream before service.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 6
This post is also available in Türkçe.