- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, red pepper flakes
- Wash the cauliflower which is cut into small pieces.
- Grate the garlics on the cauliflower in a deep bowl.
- Cumin, oregano, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes are added into bowl.
- Mix all ingredients with a spoon.
- Spread the cauliflower pieces at the wax paper on the tray.
- Preheat oven 200°C and bake it until it is fried.
- Baked spicy cauliflower is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 4