- 1 kg of spinach
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5.1 teaspoons ground coriander seeds
- 5 tablespoons coarse bulgur
- salt and pepper
- 1.5 to 2 cups of hot water
- Remove stem from the spinach leaves.
- Wash with plenty of water.
- Saute chopped garlic and onion with hot oil in the pot.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add spinach, bulgur, ground coriander seeds, salt and hot water and continue to cook.
- Serve spinach with bulgur and coriander seeds with plain yogurt.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 6
This post is also available in Türkçe.