- 1 potato
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 9-10 green onions
- ½ bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch fresh dill
- 4 heaping tablespoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Put grated courgette are drained by squeezing between two hands into the bowl.
- Add grated potato and grated carrot.
- After adding thin sliced green onions, dill and parsley mix with eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and pepper; continue to stir.
- Mix all to form a batter.
- Pour tablespoonful of batter into hot olive oil in the pan.
- Fry both side of the fritters.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 6
This post is also available in Türkçe.