- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 4 carrots
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Whisk eggs with sugar by mixer.
- Add vegetable oil and continue to whisk.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Sift the flour into different bowl.
- Add chocolate chips, after sifting cinnamon and baking powder on the flour.
- Add grated carrots into the egg and sugar mixture, continue to whisk.
- Stir in flour mixture by spatula.
- Pour into greased and floured pan.
- Bake pre-heated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 150°C and continue to bake for 45 minutes.
- After cooling down sprinkle the powdered sugar.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Number of servings (yield): 8