- 6 eggplants
- 400 g fatty ground beef
- red pepper flakes, salt
- 5 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 4-5 green peppers or green chilly
- Roast the eggplants in the oven or on the stove.
- Saute the ground beef until its released juice is absorbed. Then add salt and red pepper flakes.
- Clean and chop roasted eggplants.
- Mix grated garlic and plain yogurt in a bowl.
- Add eggplants into garlic yogurt and mix all of them.
- Spread the sauteed beef on eggplant bed.
- Garnish with roasted tomato and chilly.
- Alanazik (Alinazik) is ready for service.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 4