- 7-8 medium-sized potatoes
- 4-5 pieces medium-sized cucumber
- 4-5 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ bunch fresh dill
- Potatoes are steamed or boiled in plenty of water.
- Cucumbers are peeled and grated.
- Grated cucumbers are drained by squeezing between two hands.
- Put the potatoes into a big bowl.
- Press the potatoes with fork or potato press.
- Add grated cucumbers, plain yogurt, mayonnaise, grated garlic, finely chopped dill and salt.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cucumber potato salad is ready to serve when it is cold.
- Note: If the salad waits at refrigerator for one night, it will be delicious.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 6