- 400 g mushrooms
- 1-2 red peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- ½ lemon
- Chunk the mushrooms and red peppers.
- Mix the mushrooms with juice of half a lemon for preventing discoloration.
- Saute red peppers in butter.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms over high heat until evaporating the moisture.
- After adding salt and pepper, sauteed mushrooms and red peppers is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 4
This post is also available in Türkçe.