- 1kg courgettes
- ½ small cup of vinegar
- 1.5 small cups of water
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- vegetable oil for frying
- Deepfry after peel and slice the courgettes.
- Stir water and vinegar in a deep bowl.
- Add grated garlic and salt into the vinegar mixture and stir.
- Leave fried courgettes in vinegar sauce in the fridge for 2 or 3 hours.
- Garnish with dill.
- Courgette in garlic vinegar sauce is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 6