- 3 small cups powdered sugar
- 100 g butter (melted at room temperature)
- 1 small cup vegetable oil
- 3.5 cups flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- All ingredients are mixed and kneaded.
- Spread the dough 0.5 cm thickness
- Cut out the cookies by using cookie cutter.
- Bake the gingerbread cookies until brown.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 8
This post is also available in Türkçe.