- 50 g ground beef
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green chilli
- ½ cup vermicelli
- 6 or 7 cups of hot water
- 1-2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Diced onions and chillies are sauteed in butter.
- Add ground beef and continue to saute.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add shredded tomatoes and close the cover of pot.
- Cook until tomatoes cook.
- Add hot water and boil on low heat for aproximately 10 minutes.
- Add vermicellies and continue to boil.
- When vermicellies cooked, add salt and pepper.
- After adding snipped parsley, switch off the stove.
You can serve with fresh lemon juice.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 6
You must be logged in to post a comment.