- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup peas
- 1 green apple
- 2 sprigs mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Rice and peas are boiled and drained in different pots.
- Snip the mint leaves.
- Blend the rice, the peas and mint leaves in a large bowl.
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, sal and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add this sauce into the rice.
- Chop the unpeeled apples and add into the salad.
- Serve apple rice salad by garnishing with mint leaves.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 4
You must be logged in to post a comment.