- 250 gr. flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon aniseed
- 1 small cup of water
- 1 small cup of olive oil
- 1 egg
- Putting all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead well.
- Spread the dough on the greased tray by pressing your hands.
- Slightly beat the egg.
- Brush the dough with egg wash.
- Cut into slices with a knife or a pizza cutter.
- Bake pre-heated oven at 175 °C until golden brown.
- Aniseed crackers are ready to serve.
These measures and weights are for 32×30 cm baking tray. If you use bigger tray you have to increase the measurements.
As an option, you can season with various spices like sesame, oregano, black cumin etc. or grated cheese like parmesan (Parmigiano-Reggiano).
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 23 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 4
This post is also available in Türkçe.