- 1 liter of milk
- 200 ml cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1.25 cups of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of starch
- 160 g of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 50 g white chocolate
- Stir milk, egg yolks, sugar and cocoa in a pot.
- In a different bowl, dissolve the starch in little water.
- Add into the other mixture and stir.
- Cook by stirring.
- After it is boiling continue to stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the cream and continue to stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Break the dark chocolates and stir in the pudding.
- Leave to cool the pudding after put into small bowls.
- Refrigerate the pudding for 3 or 4 hours.
- Garnish chocolate puddings with grated white chocolate.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 6
This post is also available in Türkçe.