- 1 small cup yogurt
- 3 small cups flour
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1.5 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 or 1.5 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Mix all ingredients except olive oil in a bowl and it is become a slightly sticky dough.
- Add olive oil into this dough for making it unsticky.
- Put the dough center of the rice pan and spread it.
- Ketchup, oregano and grated garlic are mixed and spread on dough.
- Add the toppings which you desire and grated mozzarella.
- Close the cover of the rice pan and cook the pizza until crust is brown over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 4
This post is also available in Türkçe.