- 1.5 cups green lentils
- 1.5 cups of noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 liter of hot water
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- red pepper flakes, salt
- 1.5 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Soak green lentils overnight and boil for 5 minutes.
- Wash and drain.
- Pour hot water on Green lentils and boil again.
- When green lentils are cooked, add the noodles and continue to cook.
- Put the yogurt, flour, egg yolk and grated garlics in a bowl and beat them.
- Put a ladle of the soup’s juice and add into the sauce.
- Slowly stir in the sauce with green lentils.
- Boil the soup for 2-3 minutes and add the salt.
- Turn off the stove.
- Pour the mixture of melted butter, dried mint and red pepper flakes on the soup.
- Your soup is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
This post is also available in Türkçe.